Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why are you going to such a scary place?

So the title of my blog is interesting..
But heres how it came to be.

The other night, we watched hsm2.
and there was this one part that was mega cheesey.
no i mean like cheesier than macaroni and cheese.
and i just about died laughing at it with aunt karen and aunt marci.
well.
The other night we had a HUGE storm and i couldnt sleep at all.
So i made up new lyrics for the song to go with FPO.

And one line says "All on my own its such a scary place."
and so then came the "Why are you going to such a scarey place?"

Anywho.
Today was interesting...
We had special lunch today...... yay.
It was middle east food.....................
yes. im serious.
and so im not really a big meat eater, and everyone is already nervous about it and what not and we get in there and its meatballs....
not just any meat balls though.
lamb kabobs..
yes. and so we are learning how not to make faces at what is given to us if it is gross..
well i took a small small small bite of the meatball. and I almost throw up.
not like wow i feel like im going to throw up.
Like I could feel it coming up you know and I couldnt swallow it.
I just couldnt.
i tired and that made me feel like im going to throw up even more.
So the guy asks me how it is and i kinda nod and smile half heartedly.
(still focusing on not throwing up since im thinking that would be along the lines of offending people)
and so tanner is across from me laughing because by then my whole face was red and i was still trying to swallow it.
well then he asks me "whats wrong? dont you have meat balls on your spagetti?"
and I said that i didnt really eat allot of meat.( by the way for this reason thank you)
and so i ate bread the rest of the meal.

were starting to get into some really cool stuff in salsa dancing now.
i mean really cool!
and so im getting pretty good at it now.

on friday night, my whole class is coming over to my quad and were setting up the projector and watching hannah montana and having pizza!!!!!!!
Our class is all obsessed with hannah montana and with actual food so its going to be a good night then.

Well, i should probably get going and what not and finish my book report..
So goodnight!

Oh By the way.
Here is a video of the song i was talking about earlier!

No comments: