Saturday, August 25, 2007

Detective Schwartz DID go all mashugina.

So I come to you this fine saturday morning in pain.
No, not mental pain.
Not spiritual pain.
Physical pain.
We all had shots yesterday.....
and well, everyone kept telling me that its going to be fine as long as my arms arent tense.
Now, im like my daddy. I hate needles.like allot.
So I get in the chair after mommy (who was like just poke me already.) And my arms kept getting tense. So they made them all, not tense and then at the last second i saw one of the needles for my right arm and i got tense right as they put the needle in.
Ouch. I mean it really hurt. Plus, they didnt give me the bandaids I wanted. I mean if your going to stick me with a needle, you should at least give me the kind of band aid I want.
But hey, the brightside to this was that we got out of school 30 minutes after lunch! And so when we got back to the class room we watched the christian rock music videos mrs. keri got for us!


So on to last night.
So my whole class is like in love with Hannah Montana. And my family has every episode..
So last night a bunch of teenagers all came to our quad and we set up a projector, bought allot of pizza, and watched hannah montana all night!
It was so much fun.
My momma didnt beleive me when I said tanner knew all the songs and does dances to them...
And well, she laughed at him all night.
A bunch of their moms came and everything. It was really a perfect ending to a crappy day!

So when everyone went home and stuff, i took my iPod and went outside to swing and move my arms ya know?
And A couple minutes later my special friend A (for saftey procautions) came outside and was swinging with me!
When all of the classes get together, A is always in my group. She's only five and she just about tackles me eerytime I see her!

Well, Im going to eat some pizza for breakfast and then hang with my friends later today.

Later!

No comments: