Friday, August 10, 2007

Just go up to a boy and hit him

Hahaha.
Those are the words of Rebecca Tarleton.
Today was interesting to say the least.
I found out some stuff today that really ticked me off and what not (haveing to do with a certain boy. Ask mommy or daddy, I dont want to tell the story again), And Rebecca told me to just go hit a boy and I would feel better...
haha.
thats what friends are for right?

Anywho, its been very interesting here. Ive met some really hysterical people and stuff.
Ive learned that I'm not good at all at sprout ball (thanks to lee I might add).
I have met some real cool people as well, like Lee with his missisippi accent and Anna Rose who is so funny and just a bunch of great people.


I honestly don't really have much more to say now and so I might as well go instead of blabber.
And im gonig to go get ready for my Salsa dancing lessons:)
haha


so goodnight:)

No comments: