Saturday, August 11, 2007

:)

Is my imagination running away
Or is all this really happening to me
Am I a prince in a far away land filled with fantasy

Where is reality and what are the actions that will define who I am?
I am holding onto the visions I've seen of what I could be
It's what I should be - Kutless.


Man, I love Kutless allot but this has to be my favorite song ever that they have done:)
Its really an amazing song and makes you reflect allot on your own life.
And that's something you must do to survive as a 'TCK' according to my teacher:)

So yes.
On to last night!
If you didn't know, there is going to be a guy on our team named Stephen and he is a salsa dancer instructor person.
So last night momma tells me that hes going to have salsa dancing classes in the cafeteria at 8:30 and that i should go.
So last night I called Anna Rose and we went to the salsa dancing lesson.
If you know me, i cant walk without tripping.. and I have no rhythm.
at all.
so, this might tell you how good of a teacher he is.
I DIDN'T STEP ON ANY ONES FEET OR FALL OR TRIP!
i was very excited.
When we went to get into pairs it was Anna Rose and I and the guy part you have to put his hand on the girls shoulder bone.
So Anna Rose did and i say really quietly "Why hello Anna rose"
and we just bust out giggling the whole time.
:)
It was honestly SO much fun.
I cant wait for the next time we all meet and finish lessons:)

So I guess that really is it for right now. I'm going to go back to the quad and sleep:)

So good day all!

oh and go check out aunt Karen's blog.
http://www.kareninmacedonia.blogspot.com

:)
OH and Grandpa, if you want to come over to Moscow and take care of that boy, your more than glad too:)

No comments: