Saturday, August 18, 2007

The tale of Rock CLimbing, the abominable snowman, peppermint people, and high school musical!

So I havent been on here for a couple of days and so i thought that I would at least come here and talk for a little bit.

So, as I have mentioned in the previous blogs, I am taking Salsa dancing lessons.
And yes, I am aware that I am Southern Baptist, but hey.
On tuesday was our last lesson for the week because everyone had stuff to do this week, and so stephen showed us what we were going to be doing the next time.
now let me tell you, that was my 4th lesson, and so i was pretty good by then.
But anyways, were doing some really cool stuff tomorrow night.

so on to some other things.
Oh yeah, we are requiered to make the walk from here to the road, now its a three mile walk.
So wednesday night, aunt karen, melanie, and rachel and I all walked together and completed it. (then we drove to starbucks!)

Yesterday our class went rock climbing...
Now, im really not althetic. At all. I cant even walk a straight line.
So yeah, we went rock climbing and i am really scared of heights and so i tried to climb up one and I got almost halfway. And I felt like I was going to throw up... So I asked the lady to let me come down, and so i got down and then well almost fainted (who faints anymore? seriously) and she told me i should sit down because i was really pale.
So I tried another one a little bit later and got to the top of it and then tried another one because tanner said I had to do one more lol, and didnt get to the top but almost.
so yeah, you can tell im not the rock climbing type.

Last night we had real food and allot of fun with a couple of familys.
the teenagers played phase ten( we never finished because we were laughing to much)
were we shared storys and some how a story about my dream of the peppermint people came out and well there were tears shed...
It was a really fun night until i went to bed with a fever.

This morning i woke up tp flowers and a card( of the abominable snowman) from aunt karen since I was sick.
It really made my whole day!

TONIGHT IS THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Im very excited and have been resting up all day long to be able to go to it!


I have many interesting stories to tell, and they shall come up another day.:)
Although I must say, Im going to take yoga this thursday! and salsa dancing tomorrow night!!
Well, I must go and let my dad have his computer back:)

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.