Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sweet Niblets.

Hey yall.
So right now im in a meeting for medical type things.:/ blah.
but theres wireless in the building so im using dads computer.
thank goodness because i just cannot use a pc.
so yeah.
Ive met allot of people so far.
everyone is pretty cool:)
and what not.
i miss allot of my friends though.
oh well.
Rebecca and her family are in our quad...right across from us so im excited.
:)
but yeah.
im pretty excited.
although, i homeschooled so i wouldnt have to get up this early, and I got up this morning at 6 15....
yeah I know.
But i have my own room..
and my own bed!
wooooooooh!
:)
and my own closet
so yeah.

daddy and mr matt are being well......
you know.
and mommas getting on to them..
so its a normal day.
:)
i really like it here.
now that people are here of course.
so yep.
i like the grounds but its really hott here.
ive seen some cute guys..
just saying..
well i dont really have all that much to say now.
hm.
oh i like sam.
he's my newbest friend here.
haha.
hes mr matt and mrs tara's little baby:)
Who likes to play with my nose.
:)
So yeah.
i like them.
he isnt nearly as scary as he sounds on the phone,
lol.
well yeah now im going to go because I have nothing else to say now.
so yeah.

Good day, I said good day!

:)

No comments: