Friday, April 11, 2008

My favorite pictures Part 2 :)

                                                     This was taken in our living room
                                              This is in front of our apartment building 
                                                         I took this at our party.
                                                          This was taken in, Greece
Thessoloniki

                                                    This was taken in our room :)
                                          This was taken in our hallway!
                                                              This was taken in our parents room....I gave him a mohawk. 
                                     THis was outside the apartment building. Its a snowman with a bosom.
                                                This is my room :)
                                                         This picture was taken out our balcony window.
                                                     This was taken in our bathroom :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Beth, I didn't realize what a good photographer you were. I knew you liked to take pictures but that doesn't mean anything. I am really proud of you.

Love, Grandma (the dork)

John Svetina said...

Great pictures! You are getting as good at that as your Dad is!

Love you,

Aunt Kay