Thursday, April 3, 2008

So it's been a while....






Ok, So, I haven’t blogged in a while, but I mean I have perfectly good reasons though! Or maybe not. Well anyways this one will be an update blog :)

Ok so actually, allot has been going on here in Mo-Town.
Lets start off with Belle Notte. :) It’s a thing that our choir puts on every year, twice a year. Well as you know, I joined our choir second semster. So I got to be in it this time.:) Well the theme for this Belle Notte, was Top Chef so we were all dressed up like Chefs. It was a really fun time that I had getting to know everyone better and what not.

Then about two days after Belle Note I turned 16. Yeah, That’s right! :)
I’m getting pretty old ! :) Haha. But yeah. So that was a really good day for me obviously. And then I had to wait two whole weeks for my party :/ but it was definitely worth it in the end. But during those two weeks, I went to a party, ( well most of it, I got really sick), hung out with people and what not.

Then we had Easter of course and that was normal ofcourse and then we went to Kiev. While we were there we got to see that Babbs Andddddddd Cameron and Carson! It was a really great time.

Ok, Sooo. I know that you guys all know about my party by now. But I’m stil;l going to talk about it ☺
Well, last Friday, I went home and got ready for everything. Eventually I ran out of things to do So I got kinda bored waiting for everyone to get here.
SO finally we hear the door bell ring and everyone comes in and I thought I was getting a puppy and what not. But it was l;ike my best friend Anna! I cried. Haha. But yeah. We just kinda chilled, ate, and hung out at my party. It was allot of fun :) And I got some cool things and what not. And Anna got to stay all weekend long and that was allot of fun.
So this week is spring break, and Tuesday we went to a water park with the pulliams and what not. And then after that Sarah and I went on a “date” to TGI Fridays :D It was awesome! And then yesterday I had an amazing day walking around ( we got lost a tad bit lol ) with Josh, we finally ended up at starbucks but it took some doing hhaha. But yeah. And today were going to Mega, and so that should be fun :)
It’s spring here, so that kinda puts everyone in a better mood because of the sun shining :)

Any ways. I know this wasn’t the best blog ive written but still. It’s at least a blog. ☺


Well I need to go get ready :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a blog!!!!!!! I must admit, I was hoping for some juicy details, haha. Just ask Katie, thats how I am. Nice to hear the sun is finally shining, too!!

Love you,

Aunt Kay

Anonymous said...

I almost missed this. After two months I had about given up. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Yeah, Aunt Kay is right. How about some details?

Love you,

Aunt Cathy