Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

So I'm writing this blog solely because it's grandma's birthday!!!
My Grandma, Betty Hodges, is one of my favorite people. She's a bit of a dork, but she's funny, sweet, kind and thoughtful. She's pretty much the reason I started sewing in 3 grade. Which fashion Design is one of my many passions. She goes out of her way to make me happy and to even make my friends happy. Even though she tells really embarrassing stories about me, i love her! She's always been there for me and I really love her a whole lot.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
This one's for you!

-SB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Sarah Beth, I know that calling someone a dork is the highest compliment you can pay them. So I am thriled that you said I was a bit of a dork. Thank you for my blog. I had a wonderful birthday. Aunt Kay made sure I got my Today Show poster. So I'm feeling pretty loved tonight. I love you bunches. You know that. Thanks again for the blog.