Friday, April 11, 2008

My favorite pictures Part 1. :)

So as many of yall know, I love to take pictures.
I'm actually looking more and more into photography as my major.
So, I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite pictures that i've taken.

                                       This was taken in MIddleburg.
                                                           So was this!
                                               This picture was taken in Warm Springs, Georgia.
                                                           So was this!


                                                      This picture was taken in MiddleBurg :)

                                               This was taken at Murray Hill Theatre, in Jacksonville.
                                  I took this out our kitchen window :)
This was in Warm Springs, Georgia, at our cabin.
                                                            ^As was this!




No comments: