Monday, May 12, 2008

The dress.

So this is going to be a hectic week and what not. 
So I figured that I would write a blog and what not before it got really hectic. 

You all know by now that we have a team coming in this week from Alabama I believe. And so they are here for a while.

Also, friday I met my friends at the metro and went to a picnic at one of their houses. On the way there, Hannah Pulliam asked me if I was ready for Senior Banquet. ( Senior Banquet is the equivilant of prom here.) I told her that I wasn't going and stuff. And to that she said that I, of course, was going to go. I told her then, that I didn't have a dress, ticket or anything. And that I didn't know if I was even invited. So long story short. I'm going to senior banquet this weekend. I have just about the most amazing dress ever, that fits me PERFECTLY, and a ticket.

So thats my story :D
I'm pretty excited about it. Not going to lie. :D

Oh, By the way, If you havent heard Panic at the Disco's new cd, Pretty. Odd., you should take a listen. Pretty amazing :D

But anywho. I don't really have anything else to talk about. So, I'm going to go!

Laterrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo exciting! That dress couldn't be more perfect! You look beautiful in that color. Wish I could be there to see you off!

Aunt Kay