Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shopping, fingers,and Romeo& Juliet.

Wow.
Were three days away from being in another country.
There's so much to say but I don't really know how to summerize it all.
FPO, is a great place, but at some times can be awful.
We go to school from 9-3, go home, then go to dinner at 5, then spent most nights with the rest of my class.
I have made some of the best friends of my life here.
I've had the rare abillity to have another 15 year old girl here. We have become amazing friends and im really going to miss her allot.
I have an amazing boyfriend who would give up all his fingers just to date me. who I have to say goodbye to in three days.
I have had some crazy times here. that I have to give up in three days.

So what am I taking away from this?


Well, a new tooth.
Amazing friends.
Spiritual Depth.
And Aunts and Uncles that really like to make life interesting.


So are you excited about this move?
Yes, yes I am.
Scared? Yeah. But excited.

Ok now for stories.
Well, last night tanner was supposed to come to my quad and watch a movie with me at 7. So i was sitting out there with the computer and it gets to 7....then to 8....and so I guess that he just isnt going to come. Just then Aunt Melissa and Mom bust in the door. They told me that tanner didnt stand me up, but that he was at the hospital getting stitches....So im just like "AWWW BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART!" but they tell me he got cut on his finger to the bone and was there getting stitches. so I went to my room and then they announce that I have a phone call from Tanner Buford. Sooo I ran and answered it and he tells me he needed to call because he didnt want me to think he stood me up. And then he told me that they were playing a movie over in his quad if I wanted to come. So dad walked me over there (Because it was 9 and he had to go over there) And he told Tanner that if he was going to date his daughter, that he was going to take the other 9 fingers. And then tanner held up both of his hands and said "Well then, here you go sir!"
It was really sweet.

The other day, AR and I were walking and she thought that she saw a preying mantis.....But then she bent down and it was two bugs....Yeah. So then we keep walking. Then two minutes later we walk back and someone had squished them... So we named them Romeo and Juliet.

Today, after Laser Tag, AR told me that I had to go shopping with them, because they needed dresses for the commissioning service and told me that I was fashion so I had to help them!

I have many more stories but im very tired.

Ok. So tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa are coming!!!!
WOOOOOH!
Im so excited about it too.
I cant wait for everyone to meet them:D
SO yeah.
I actually need to clean my room.

Well, goodnight:D
Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!

See you soon!

Aunt Kay

marryfarry said...

Hi, I hope you have a great time in Middle and eastern europe.

Marianne