Thursday, October 11, 2007

No, Im not dead.

Well, I havnt blogged in a while and I actually finished my school pretty early today.
So, here I am.
:D
Well all things considered, ive had kind of a crazy week and a half.
I move across the world, get a sinus infection in the process, I got laughed at by two gay german guys for being to short to reach the overhead thing on the plane, Went to one of my really close friends sweet 16, met a bunch of kids, decorated my room, and did I mention I moved across the world...?
:D

Well, I love Russia. Im an independent person so I like walking around and taking the metro and what not.
I dont have a ton of time so, lets just say im fitting in pretty fast. I went to sarah's sweet 16 and met all her friends. They all go to the christian academy so I met all of them and I was invited to go to this party tonight with her and what not then im sleeping over.
So yeah.
I love it here.
Its so cold though.
Ah.
well.
Dad needs the internet so I must go.

Oh and If your wondering what I might want for christmas, birthdays, whatever. I woulld like money. Im saving up for a trip from here to South asia, to the middle east, then im going to macedonia(yes the one in the bible) to see all my friends in each region :D
so Thats what I would like.
;D just a heads up
so yes I really need to go and what not.
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your not dead, I would totally miss your random blogs :)

Stay warm and keep shining.


Ms.Frederick
(Rob's Mom)