Saturday, June 21, 2008

My mother was a black dwarf from somewher in the north...

Excuse the title of this... It's from Prince Caspian... and He was like "Why didn't you tell me about my father?" " My mother was a black swarf from the north.." I laughed at that for like 5 or 10 minutes. :)
So I havent blogged. So I did today :)
John John Jumping
Lonely Russian Girl
Mother and Daughter
Old Man :)
Granddaughter & Grandfather
Hannah Jumping :)
Playing in the Sand :)

A russian Cross :)
Hannah at the Park.

So, I've decided to write some things that I've noticed are different here. :)









1. Not matter how many different green vegetables I eat, I will never be any taller than I am right now.






2.I love everything old. Like, Music, clothes, stuff like that. I'm fascinated with other era's.






3. I laugh like a little kid. Seriously. Like a dang 4 year old.






4. I'm apparentlly a hippie. Yeah... I've been told this numerous times.






5. I'm really career oriented. Yeah, shocked me too.






6. I'm an okay photographer. And it is most certainly what I want to do with my life.






7. I've become Russian.... You don't want to mess with me on the metro... It isn't pretty :)






8. My little sister is going to be taller than I am by this time next year.






9. I'm a poster fanatic.. Honestly I have like 237462734. Yeah. It's allot.


10. I won't ever take a dryer for granted.






11. The Russian Soccer team is, "Like a chicken running around without it's head" -Ivan.



All I'm going to say. Except that they won last night! WOOH!






12. I'm the most ticklish person everr.






13. I love the music from the nineties... I mean, I was born and raised in that time, I ought to love it right?






14. I have the strangest memory.






15. I used to do a mile in 20 minutes.... since being here... 6 minutes.









Now things I miss..




1. THE BEACH! I miss the beach sooo much, you honestly don't have a any idea.




2. I miss my grand ma and grandpa's house :( I love that house, and honestly can't wait till I get to go back there!




3. Pickles... I know, something weird.. But hey, It's my favorite things ever. And I only eat dill... soo. yeah.


4. Murray Hill.. I seriously miss this place so much. I miss going to concerts whenever I felt like it.




5. I miss going to sonic with Brent and rob and seeing movies with them :)




6. I miss on Wednesdays, when I would watch the Project Runway or Top Chef Marathons all day long :)




7. I obviously miss my family, and friends. :)




8.I miss going to football games. Seriously.




9. I miss having a swimming pool in my backyard.




10. I miss hanging out with my friends.




11. I miss Kory being a retard in church :)




12. I miss youth group.




13. I miss Palm Trees.... yeah. I know. It's an odd thing to miss.




14. I miss getting discount coupons at Chic-Fil-A because Brent worked there :)




15. I miss going to Orlando, or St. Augustine, or anywhere really.






Now somethings I'm not going to miss....at all.


:)




1. The love bugs. That's all I have to say right?




2. Having to wait for Brent to pick me up to go anywhere.




3. The 15 dollars it costs to get a poster...Here they are like barely 2 dollars :)




4.Having a job :)




5.Having to keep the front and backyard clean. Not missing that :)




6.Having to go to church like a million times on Sunday and Wednesday.




7. Having to have a drivers licence to go anywhere.




8. not being able to walk around.




9. Having to feel like I need to dress up and impress people.




10.Gas prices. :)






Well that's it for that :)




I don't think that allot of y'all have heard that I just got accepted to go on the Mission Trip for my school to Uganda this spring!
I'm really really excited about it!!




Well that's basically all that;s going on right now.


Above are some pictures that I took at The park the other day!




Love y'all!


Byeee!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog, S.B. I was about to write you and say, "No more Rice-a-roni until I see a blog." Now, I don't have to do that. :D

Anonymous said...

You absolutely crack me up!!!!! I love your blogs because I can absolutely hear your voice saying them because they are so you! You have the greatest sense of humor ever.

Its funny because we all could make a list like that and it would surprise us what we put. The good things are you can find things you don't miss and laugh about those.

You are an absolutely great kid!!!! Or should I say young lady?

I love you so much!!

Aunt Kay

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.